Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog Writter Out Of Town

Cassidy, my blog writter helper, and her Dad have gone out of town. They are in CT for Chris' grandmother's funeral. She passed away last Tuesday, it was somewhat unexpected. I wish I could be there. Too hard to haul two little boys across the country. I am sure I'll hear all about it, though. Cassidy, I hope your being a good girl and please remember to check your silliness levels and Chris please don't eat all of Gabby's food. --Angie

2 comments:

sam & sarah said...

i got to meet her last night at the wake...she was very well behaved & super sweet!!! Chris too Ü
Sam

Unknown said...

Cass and Chris left a few hours ago. There were alot of tears. We had such a fun time with Cassidy. She was very well behaved at the wake and funeral. Boy, she has alot of energy. How were the boys while Cass was away? That picture of Preston with the blue sweatshirt is soo...cute!!!