Friday, August 3, 2007

Baby Sleeps 12 Hours Straight and Children Help Clean the Bathrooms

It's true, Preston slept from 7pm to 7am without waking up! and
I feel like I actually slept.
Cass and Carson helped me clean the bathrooms.
Actually, I nervously watched as comet was dumped out in the toilet
and bathtub and Carson jumped inside to scrub it. Who
needed those shorts and shirts anyway because they're now bleached everywhere.
And whole can of windex was sprayed on the mirrors.
Seriously, it was a great learning experience and
anytime the kids will help clean without complaining I'm happy.
So happy, that I took them to Lagoon for a few hours.

Preston giving mom a kiss because he slept sooo good.
Riding the cars
Helicopter ride
Waiting to ride "puff" (mini roller coaster).
I think they look a little nervous

Trying to smile for the picture because mom just won't give up

No comments: