Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Cassidy Starts School

Today Cassidy started school! She was a little nervous,
but we made sure she had lunch money and knew her bus
number and had a sticker. (Last year they wouldn't let
her on the bus, thankfully a neightbor brought her home)

She is in the Spanish Immersion program again this year. Her Spanish teacher is Mrs. Lindeman. No english is allowed during the Spanish portion of the day. Cass said she didn't understand anything her teacher was saying. I think she'll catch on quick. Her English teacher is Mrs. Lovell. It was a short day, so she didn't go to Lovell's class today. We sure missed Cassidy at home. No one to make Preston laugh or play with Carson.

2 comments:

bptbreeze said...

What fun to have these school pictures. It is almost as good as being there. Thanks for your blog Angie. It helps me not miss the kids so much. Nana

Unknown said...

Cassidy, Good luck at school. I know you will do good. You are so smart. I love you and miss you. Love, Goo-goo