The snow melted (well, for one day) and the sun was shinning,
the bike had been sitting all winter.
Carson takes it for one spin around the cul-de-sac,
and decides he's ready to remove the 'training wheels.'
Mom, "You need to practice a little more,
you haven't ridden your bike all winter."
Carson, "No, I want to take the wheels off, where's the wrench?"
(How does he know what a wrench is?)
So, we find it, remove the wheels, and off we go,
mom running with Carson peddling on the bike.
He's smiling from check to check and giggling because
after about 3 tries, he's got it!!
And Yes, he keeps falling and falling and falling,
but never gives up he's riding on his own!
Falling with style!
2 comments:
Yay Carson! I'm going to have to show this to Jake to nudge him in the right direction.
Angie I love your vacation pictures.
And that Carson is one tough kid.
What time do you want me over for the cinnamon rolls on Sun? Haha.
Love Nana
Post a Comment