Part II: La Jolla Beach
This was the best part of the entire vacation (including Disneyland)
Cassidy resting after working hard on the boogie board.
La Jolla Cove
Preston wishes he could play in the water too! Before I could catch him,
he ran into the water and a wave knocked him over. Clothes and all got wet.
He was sooo upset, so we stuck this sweat shirt on him and he soon had fun
just playing in the sand (and eating it).
We only brought one pair of shoes on the trip for Preston and guess what happened to one of them? It fell off the pier in Oceanside into the ocean! So, Preston got these new pair of crocs
and we had a hard to keeping these on his feet too!
Chris was just like one of the kids. I had the kids ready to leave and was begging him to get out of the water so we could go.
Playing in the sand is serious business!
Riding the waves on the boogie boards was where all the fun was! Kids still can't stop talking about it and want to go back so bad!
1 comment:
This is another picture I display life size in my home in my large digital picture displays https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CTjL-kS9FDU/R84fu86KHtI/AAAAAAAAAdc/05q9oFS6xX4/s1600/IMG_0848.JPG I love showing her off and bragging about her good looks. So far everyone who has see this gorgeous beauty agrees she looks good. Privately she gets tons of kisses. That gorgeous face is always on standby in my home ready for some very intimage kissing.
Post a Comment