Saturday, June 21, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods to Grandmother's House we Go...

Grandma's house is only an hour from Bear Lake...
so we drove over for the day
The drive was beautiful! It was so green and
yellow wild flowers were in bloom everywhere.  

Kids fell asleep.  Cass is actually touching her brother, wow!
Both kids stepped on a nail.  It went right through
their flip-flops and into their foot.
(hard to tell from the pict, it's Cass's self-foot portrait)
Carson was experimenting with the nail (of course) and
Cassidy's was an accident.
more beautiful scenery
I took this from the car window as we were driving,
so it's a little blurry.
It was really this green,  no photoshopping.

Poor mama cat
Fun to sit on even if you can't ride it

Grandma's remodel.  
They were installing grandma's cabinets the day
we visited, so we got to see them.
Look how much room grandma will have in her new kitchen.
We past this cute old schoolhouse on our way.
I'm officially in love with abandoned old buildings, 
we saw so many during our drive.
Wish I could pick one up and put it in my backyard.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the picture of the kids sleeping! And I can't believe that TWO of your kids stepped on a nail. OW!

Love the new header pic, by the way!