Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Best Ever BBQ Chicken Pizza

What do I order every time I go to California Pizza Kitchen? Yes, their BBQ chicken pizza is the best! I've been wanting to make my own for years and ran across a recipe the other day. ...but of course when I went to make it, homemade pizza crust and homemade BBQ sauce just seemed like too much work. So, I modified the recipe to make it a little more quick n' easy. Here it is if you want to give it a try.

BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 premade pizza crust
left-over grilled BBQ chicken cubed or cubed chicken
Famous Dave's rich n'sassy BBQ sauce (the best)
Cilantro (my favorite herb... always makes things tasty)
Fresh chives (or reg onion... chives are a little more mild)
Gouda cheese

Spread some BBQ sauce on the crust. Spread cheese over top. Mix BBQ sauce to coat with the chicken and spread on pizza. Sprinkle washed and chopped cilantro and chives on top to taste. Bake according to pizza crust instructions. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I bought a California Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza at the grocery store. So far we have tried the white pizza with spinach and cheese. It was so.. good. I have a bbq pizza in the freezer and will let you know how it is.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I still say that photo of the pizza should be in some cookbook. It really looks delicious!!!!!