Friday, June 26, 2009

Father's Day

I wasn't going to post these because all the picts I'm uploading are looking desaturated and it's driving me crazy. But... I thought everyone should see my husbands black eye. (Hopefully I won't have a black eye too after posting this.) And... no it wasn't spousal abuse, everyone's 1st guess. Church basketball. I'm going to petition to put an end to that sport! too many injuries. Well... at least he got a new pair of glasses, even if they are a wal-mart special. You can't beat $15 dollars. Anyway... Hope you had a great Father's Day, Chris.




Maybe the black eye was from the kids.




They're a little nicer to grandpa.
My Dad, Happy Father's Day to you, too!


2 comments:

Where The Wilds Things Are said...

What a shiner! Your dad looks great, I haven't seen him in years. Tanner's eye is looking better, so I think we should be ready for pictures soon. Jackson gets baptized on Saturday, so maybe the following week. I will call you in the next few days.

nana said...

Oh Chris your poor eye!!! Hope you don't scare any clients away.